How was your experience with Alginic Acid?
Uses of Alginic Acid
Alginic Acid is used in the treatment of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Alginic Acid Drug Class
Alginic Acid is part of the drug class:
Alginic Acid Interactions
This is not a complete list of Alginic Aciddrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Alginic Acid Dosage
Take alginic acid exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Alginic Acid dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Alginic Acid is available in the following doses:
- Alginic Acid Compounding Powder
- Alginic Acid/al Hydroxide/mg Trisilicate 160 Mg-40 Mg Oral Tablet, Chewable
- Alginic Acid/al Hydroxide/mg Trisilicate 80 Mg-20 Mg Oral Tablet, Chewable
Forms of Medication
Alginic Acid is available in the following forms:
- Oral Suspension
- Oral Tablet