Hydroquinone is used to lighten dark areas of the skin. Use sunscreen and wear protective clothing when exposed to the sun.
How was your experience with Hydroquinone?
Uses of Hydroquinone
Hydroquinone is used in the treatment of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Hydroquinone Brand Names
Hydroquinone may be found in some form under the following brand names:
African Formula Skin Lightening
Dermarest Skin Correcting Cream
Hydroquinone and Sunscreen
Neova Complex HQ Plus
Obagi Nu Derm
Porcelana Night Skin Lightening
Proactiv Skin Lightening
This is not a complete list of Hydroquinonedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take hydroquinone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Hydroquinone dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Hydroquinone is available in the following doses:
- Fluocinolone/hydroquinone/tretinoin Topical 0.01%-4%-0.05% Topical Cream
- Hydroquinone Topical 2% Topical Cream
- Hydroquinone Topical 3% Topical Solution
- Hydroquinone Topical 4% Topical Cream
- Hydroquinone Topical 4% Topical Emulsion
- Hydroquinone Topical 4% Topical Gel
- Hydroquinone Topical 4% Topical Solution
- Hydroquinone Topical Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Hydroquinone is available in the following forms:
- Topical Cream
- Topical Gel
- Topical Lotion
- Topical Solution