How was your experience with Dextropropoxyphene?
Uses of Propoxyphene
Propoxyphene is used in the treatment of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Propoxyphene Brand Names
Propoxyphene Drug Class
Propoxyphene is part of the drug class:
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- PROPOXYPHENE/SODIUM OXYBATE
- PROPOXYPHENE/TOREMIFENE CITRATE
This is not a complete list of Propoxyphenedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take propoxyphene exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Propoxyphene dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Propoxyphene is available in the following doses:
- Propoxyphene Hydrochloride 65 Mg Oral Capsule
- Propoxyphene Napsylate 100 Mg Oral Tablet
Forms of Medication
Propoxyphene is available in the following forms:
- Extended Release Tablet
- Oral Capsule
- Oral Suspension
- Oral Tablet